Friday, February 5, 2016

Sideshow - DC Comics - The Joker

Sideshow Collectibles

Announced : 2012 
Released : 2013 August

Thanks to Mickey Lee for recommending this figure. The first figure of the Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics series, I saved the best last and I did not regret to hold the hype! I spent more than 2 hours fiddling with the Joker. The tailoring is magnificent would say better than HT 89 Joker and I somehow suspect Kato is engaged working on them lol. 2 head sculpts, absolutely stunning that significantly resemblance Joker's trademarks! They are so well done, you can somehow feel Joker is laughing! Accessories like Harley and Catwoman, not too many but just nice for their necessary poses, I did not even use them all yet. The weak part of this figure: the body is somehow similar to a Medicom but this is slightly worse, I can't stand Joker straight, hence spending more than 2 hours posing him for photography (I do not like using stands while photographing). Paint job on head sculpts is different from HT or EB, probably style of its own but I think SS could improvise that. 7/10

Packaging - 7
Sculpting - 9
Paint - 6
Articulation - 6
Accessories - 9
Outfit - 8
Fun Factor - 7
Value - 8

Overall - 7.5/10









































No comments:

Post a Comment